Receive Your Complimentary Technical Brief NOW!
"Applications of Virtualization, Cloud Computing, and Convergence in the Next-Generation Data Center"
This paper focuses on the architectural requirements for data center networks that support virtualization and cloud computing. The intended audience is architects and designers planning large-scale data center virtualization and a phased rollout of private cloud computing.
Such a plan starts with products and features that are production ready today but also have the potential for additional capabilities as the data center evolves.
The content is organized as follows:
- An introduction to the concepts and design considerations associated with data center virtualization and cloud computing
- High-level architecture models for deploying data center virtualization and private cloud computing
- A discussion of network convergence in the data center, including the impact of convergence on the total cost of data center infrastructure
- Recommended questions to ask and steps to take as you work toward your future data center
- A review of important technologies used for deploying server virtualization and private cloud computing in the data center
Offered Free by: Brocade Communications
Other Resources from: