Request Your Free White Paper: How to Launch a Data Governance Program!
Key information and practical guidelines including a checklist to evaluate your technology infrastructure to support a data governance program.
More and more companies and government organizations are recognizing the value of data as a strategic assetan asset to be carefully developed and managed. However, many organizations have not yet evolved their processes, policies, and infrastructure to be able to cultivate their data as an asset. As a result, data governance is an emerging discipline which many organizations are beginning to adopt.
- Current data governance approaches and their limitations
- Key technical requirements for a data integration infrastructure
- Best practice architectural approaches
- Role of competency centers in managing the data integration infrastructure
- How to get started with data governance programs, including practical guidelines and a checklist to evaluate your technology infrastructure to support a data governance program
Offered Free by: Informatica
Other Resources from: