Request Your Free White Paper:
"Self Service Drives Dollars for the Contact Center"
Learn about a cost-effective customer service solution for mid-market companies concerned with differentiating their business through the quality of support they provide.
Customers want answers to their questions more quickly, more accurately and increasingly in the channel of their choice. Research indicates:
- 75% of companies that have implemented self-service into their contact centers have seen at least 25% improvement in customer satisfaction
- One-third of companies are planning to implement a self-service solution within 24 months
- Meeting or beating the competition requires self-service
- Self-service can reduce operating costs
Self service in the contact center can have staggering results:
- 65% increase in customer satisfaction
- 58% increase in first call closure rate
- 39% increase in customer retention
Read the rest of the Aberdeen Group's findings in their May 2007 benchmark report, sponsored by Neocase Software.Prepared by Aberdeen Group; Sponsored by Neocase Software
Offered Free by: Neocase Software
Other Resources from: